Friday, May 15, 2009

Sing-a-long fun and Potty Tales


Yesterday was the Spring Sing-a-long at Ashley's school. It was a western theme with boots and hats and all kinds of fun. The 3rd grade sang " I've been everwhere" but with a Texas twist. It was only Texas cities. I am not exactly sure why the music teacher requested that they all wear sunglasses, but it was fun for the kids. She had a great time and looked so cute.
I finally decided that it is time to really try to get Rowan out of diapers. She is very motivated by some Cinderella panties that she calls " A Dweam come Twue". It is really cute and she has done ok. Right now we are about 50/50 on accidents and successes. I guess that is better than nothing! Hopefully soon my dream with come true of having no kids in diapers!!!

No comments: