Sunday, November 15, 2009

Catching up


Ok I know I am seriously behind on the blog. Once I start catching up, it will be apparent on why!

The last time I posted Ashley and I were getting ready for our Sea World trip. We headed down to San Antonio on June 20th and got to spend the night with other Girl Scouts in the aquarium area in fron of the sharks. The girls got a behind the scenes look at the park on Saturday evening and special seating at the Shamu Nights show.










The girls learning about the whales before Shamu's show.



















Waiting for Shamu to make an appearance


















The next morning we took a tour of the medical area where they keep the sick, young and retired animals. We got a chance to pet stingrays and a small shark. Ashley had a great time learning about the animals and really enjoyed going on the rides Sunday at the park.








Unfortunately, Ashley and I realized that this was not the troop of girls for us. We both decided that it would be best for her to find a new group of girls to join in with in the fall. Lesson learned! But, we still had a great time!












No comments: